Last updated: 20 April 2021
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
PARTICIPATING THIRD PARTY POLICIES
Online merchants and others who facilitate LESHIBA’S services (for example our online booking system and tour operators) are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties who facilitate your access to and use of our services. We are not responsible for the privacy of your personal information when used by these 3rd parties.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
LESHIBA collects certain information from and about its website visitors in a few ways:
Web Server Data
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information to administer the site and analyse its usage. Examples of information we collect include: your internet protocol address, the kind of browser or computer you use, the number of links you click within the site, state or country from which you accessed site, date and time of your visit, name of your internet service provider, the web page form which you linked to our site and pages you viewed on the site.
We may share and publicise aggregate or de-identified information shared with third parties and the public, for example, we may share how many unique or returning visitors our website receives.
LESHIBA may use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. LESHIBA uses these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Visitors to our website may register online to subscribe to our newsletter. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we will ask you for some personal information such as your name, email address, country you are resident in, and whether you are a tour operator.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary, including:
1. to fulfil your service requests for information or booking reservations.
2. to protect ourselves from liability or to defend our rights, including investigations of fraud or misconduct as well as to respond to legal process or comply with law, including subpoenas.
3. the use of third-party systems to help manage our newsletter database.
Please note that we are located in South Africa. By using our website (which is based in South Africa) you consent to the transfer, processing, storage and access of your personal information which may be maintained on servers located in South Africa or elsewhere in the world.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender.
Cancel your subscription to newsletters
If, after you opt-in to signing up to our newsletter, you change your mind, you may unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link which appears at the bottom of every newsletter. If you unsubscribe, your personal information will be removed permanently from our operational mailing database and you will no longer receive any email communication from LESHIBA.
Should you experience problems with unsubscribing, you may contact us at email@example.com. On receiving such notification, we will remove your contact details from our mailing list within 48 working hours.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your information to:
1. Meet any contractual obligations we have to you
2. Fulfil any contractual obligations we may have to you or any third party
4. Comply with any law or with any legal process.
5. Maintain and update our customer database.
6. Improve contents of our website, products or services.
7. Improve your user experience and overall quality of our website and services.
8. Address or investigate your complaints.
9. Keep our internal records up to date.
10. Customize our website to your preferences and tailor information and contents of our website for you.
11. Send you our newsletter, if you have opted to receive our newsletter.
12. Tailor general advertising on the website and make it more appropriate for the people who access our website.
13. Diagnose and deal with technical issues.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We have put in place reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the information that we collect from you. We use these safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to and disclosure of your personal information, and protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorized changes and destruction.
You have the right to ask us not to send you our newsletter, and you can do this at any time.
You also have the right to request access to personal information that we have collected about you and ask us to correct or update any incorrect or incomplete information. You may, at any time, contact us to complain about our collecting and use of your personal information.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
We do not knowingly market to or collect personal information from children under 13 for marketing purposes. If you are under the age of consent in your country, please do not register or sign up for any information on our website.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
LESHIBA has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. We encourage you to return and review our policy every so often. We will ensure that we date any changes that we make.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing us a letter to the address below.
The Manager Leshiba
PO BOX 795
* Please allow us sufficient amount of time to respond to your enquiry.